Founded in 2014 and based in Paris, France, Coinhouse is the leading and trusted partner for investing and safeguarding digital assets using entreprise-grade custody systems. Our digital platform enables more than 200,000 clients to generate financial transactions.
A comprehensive suite of online and in-person services sets Coinhouse apart by:
- Offering immediate access to a wide selection of digital assets where transactions can range from tens of euros to several million with best prices and high-level liquidity
- A dedicated account manager for all our premium clients to support them throughout their investment journey with premium research and services.
- An enterprise-grade custody service offered by our sister company, Coinhouse Custody Services.
Coinhouse is driven by a unique start-up spirit, combining dynamism, creativity and open-mindedness. The company looks like the people who make it live on a daily basis: human, friendly, passionate, multicultural and international. These are all essential qualities that we seek out and cultivate.
Within the Sales team, we are seeking a creative, talented hunter for lead qualification and sales to join our office in the heart of Paris. This role involves researching individual investors and companies, organizing sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to Account Executives. As an intern, you will be part of the Premium Sales Department, in charge of high-net-worth individuals and corporate accounts that invest between 10,000€ and up to 1,000,000€ in cryptocurrencies. It is a fast-paced role that fits high-energy and smart sales people.
Your mission @Coinhouse:
- The Sales Development Representative works within the Sales team and will be working side by side with Account executives to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads
- Make inbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads within Coinhouse database
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads
- Highlight Coinhouse and its Premium services’ value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book meetings and help clients initialize their crypto security vaults
- Manage clients onboarding according to KYC/AML procedures.
- Document all daily activities in HubSpot
- Work closely with the Sales team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Represent Coinhouse with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
Why joining us?
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest tech revolution since the Internet
- Key moment to join Coinhouse in terms of growth and opportunities (a team of 30 passionate people)
- A full-time contract at the end of your internship if you are a great performer
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Coinhouse
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Offices in the center of Paris with regular team parties